ACCELERATE – from Latin for ad meaning towards + celer meaning swift
- begin to move more quickly
- Increase in rate, amount, or extent
- undergo a change in velocity
- venture or scheme that promotes and aids the rapid growth of selected new small businesses
- device, typically a foot pedal, which controls the speed of a vehicle’s engine
We like to refer to Sales Force Europe as the #1 European Sales Accelerator. But what does that even mean? Like its definitions, we help you leverage sales team outsourcing and lead generation as a way to control the speed at which you grow internationally allowing you, with already in-place experts and sales execs, to move more quickly.
We have three pieces to our International Sales Accelerator
You can sign up for just one of our local expert services or all three for what we call our Sales Acceleration Pod. We are seeing a lot of demand lately for our lead gen, but our true bread and butter is in the success of our sales team outsourcing. Last issue of our monthly newsletter talked about that lead gen, so let’s focus some time on closing deals within new markets.
We have a team of more than 75 hand-picked, embedded field reps already selling tech successfully to enterprises in their local markets. Each of our sales execs has been selling in her or his niche — SaaS, security, mobile, and/or the Internet of Things devices — for at least ten years.
We can also help you close smaller deals over the phone and email with our inside sales team, still with the local cultural and language touch.
Finally, for devices, networking tech, consumer electronics and OEM (original equipment manufacturers) we have proven channel sales. Our local reps have existing partnerships with distribution dealers, retailers, e-tailers affiliates, and direct marketing agencies, making new market distribution so much easier.
This outsourced team becomes an immediate extension of your team, selling in your team,
Each of these outsourced closers completely represents your brand, with a seamless customer experience.
Interested in scaling your tech company? Just reply to this email and start a conversation with our CEO Rick.
Seven Reasons Sales Team Outsourcing is a GreatWay to Reach International Markets
- You minimize the risks and costs that come with recruitment and long-term employee contracts in a foreign country. Instead you have one flexible contract with us.
- Your sales force is locally based, on the ground ready to go, experienced in selling your sort of product or service (for us, our reps only sell technology.) These bespoke, on-demand sales teams already have customer networks in place.
- Europe alone is about 50 cultures and countries. You may be able to have an American Sales Director cover the US,, but it’d be impossible for a European Sales Director to be able to manage all of Europe. We provide full or You need often part-time, highly targeted sales execs integrated in the local business communities.
- Sales outsourcing contracts can adapt as needed. As you test out different new markets, you want the ability to reallocate your efforts to different areas in response to customer demand, without having to worry about hiring, firing, and training new staff.
- Buy local, sell local. Our CEO Rick Pizzoli said: “Sales outsourcing in Europe benefits the dynamics — the small countries, the verticals within those places, the localization of the strategy and the content with the outsource model.”
- You don’t want to risk your existing sales talent. You don’t want to transplant her in a new location where she may be unsuccessful. Sales team outsourcing will allow you to get access to highly skilled, motivated, and experienced sales reps, who’ve already found local success.
- IT’S HYPERLOOP FAST! (Well, nearly.) At least if you try Sales Force Europe, you will find you’ll have an international team set up in about a month, not the normal six months when recruiting!
This is an extract from blog we wrote for one of our Partners FullFunnel. FullFunnel is similar to our business model, but they provide sales outsourcing if you are looking to expand to North America. Just reply to this email if you would like our CEO Rick to make an introduction for you.
This post was first sent out via our newsletter a couple months ago. Sign up for our newsletter to be always be the first to know!
Remember those nights driving home on a long stretched road and realizing you’re running out of gas? With Gaszen you won’t have that problem because of the wireless device replacing the analog meter for your stationary tank. Its easy install and all you need is three minutes and you can start tracking your petrol levels on your smartphone.
Gaszen’s application is intelligent due to the analyzation of your average petrol consumption. Along with its intelligence you can also link all the meters across multiple locations or a whole business to your account by gaining all the information of where petrol is consumed. Gaszen can handle and link up to 100 meters all at once. Its such a power device, since you can access it from all over the world through the Internet.
The information you gather from this clever app helps you optimise your petrol levels across properties or organisations.