ACCELERATE – from Latin for ad meaning towards + celer meaning swift
- begin to move more quickly
- Increase in rate, amount, or extent
- undergo a change in velocity
- venture or scheme that promotes and aids the rapid growth of selected new small businesses
- device, typically a foot pedal, which controls the speed of a vehicle’s engine
We like to refer to Sales Force Europe as the #1 European Sales Accelerator. But what does that even mean? Like its definitions, we help you leverage sales team outsourcing and lead generation as a way to control the speed at which you grow internationally allowing you, with already in-place experts and sales execs, to move more quickly.
We have three pieces to our International Sales Accelerator
You can sign up for just one of our local expert services or all three for what we call our Sales Acceleration Pod. We are seeing a lot of demand lately for our lead gen, but our true bread and butter is in the success of our sales team outsourcing. Last issue of our monthly newsletter talked about that lead gen, so let’s focus some time on closing deals within new markets.
We have a team of more than 75 hand-picked, embedded field reps already selling tech successfully to enterprises in their local markets. Each of our sales execs has been selling in her or his niche — SaaS, security, mobile, and/or the Internet of Things devices — for at least ten years.
We can also help you close smaller deals over the phone and email with our inside sales team, still with the local cultural and language touch.
Finally, for devices, networking tech, consumer electronics and OEM (original equipment manufacturers) we have proven channel sales. Our local reps have existing partnerships with distribution dealers, retailers, e-tailers affiliates, and direct marketing agencies, making new market distribution so much easier.
This outsourced team becomes an immediate extension of your team, selling in your team,
Each of these outsourced closers completely represents your brand, with a seamless customer experience.
Interested in scaling your tech company? Just reply to this email and start a conversation with our CEO Rick.
Seven Reasons Sales Team Outsourcing is a GreatWay to Reach International Markets
- You minimize the risks and costs that come with recruitment and long-term employee contracts in a foreign country. Instead you have one flexible contract with us.
- Your sales force is locally based, on the ground ready to go, experienced in selling your sort of product or service (for us, our reps only sell technology.) These bespoke, on-demand sales teams already have customer networks in place.
- Europe alone is about 50 cultures and countries. You may be able to have an American Sales Director cover the US,, but it’d be impossible for a European Sales Director to be able to manage all of Europe. We provide full or You need often part-time, highly targeted sales execs integrated in the local business communities.
- Sales outsourcing contracts can adapt as needed. As you test out different new markets, you want the ability to reallocate your efforts to different areas in response to customer demand, without having to worry about hiring, firing, and training new staff.
- Buy local, sell local. Our CEO Rick Pizzoli said: “Sales outsourcing in Europe benefits the dynamics — the small countries, the verticals within those places, the localization of the strategy and the content with the outsource model.”
- You don’t want to risk your existing sales talent. You don’t want to transplant her in a new location where she may be unsuccessful. Sales team outsourcing will allow you to get access to highly skilled, motivated, and experienced sales reps, who’ve already found local success.
- IT’S HYPERLOOP FAST! (Well, nearly.) At least if you try Sales Force Europe, you will find you’ll have an international team set up in about a month, not the normal six months when recruiting!
This is an extract from blog we wrote for one of our Partners FullFunnel. FullFunnel is similar to our business model, but they provide sales outsourcing if you are looking to expand to North America. Just reply to this email if you would like our CEO Rick to make an introduction for you.
This post was first sent out via our newsletter a couple months ago. Sign up for our newsletter to be always be the first to know!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Sales Force Europe Invests in Meetle, the First Geosocial Mobile App & Platform with Privacy Protection
Meetle is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play
San Francisco, California: Sales Force Europe, the leader in on-demand sales team outsourcing in Europe, has invested in Meetle. Meetle is a smartphone app and platform that offers a geosocial networking service aimed at users of all ages and nationalities.
Meetle provides a new and easy way for people to meet each other, explore their environment and organize their social life — complete with a messaging service, the ability to easily customize their characters and create events. Meetle quickly and easily displays contacts that happen to be close by. Meetle’s map and proximity-driven user interface is truly innovative and engaging. And fun!
Most notably, Meetle makes privacy a priority and never records your location history. In addition, other users will never know your exact location.
Rick Pizzoli, the president of Sales Force Europe stated: “As a company that operates internationally, we decided to invest in Meetle because their core values of data security and personal privacy align with our values. It is in alignment with our vision of helping SaaS companies scale quickly and effectively.”
About Meetle GmbH:
Meetle GmbH was founded in Leipzig, Germany, in 2014 by Axel Augstein and Karl-Ludwig Wachler. To this day the Meetle team has grown up to 13 persons worldwide, including developers for Android and iOS, graphic designers and innovation assistants. Meetle develops geosocial smartphone apps with guaranteed data security for personal privacy.
- Intuitively Meetle enables people to meet spontaneously and provides a convenient way of keeping in touch
- Meetle is the first geosocial mobile app that allows you to be social online, yet guarantees your privacy
- Meetle is now available for free in Apple App Store and Google Play
Sales methodologies have changed, and ‘Inside Sales’ is trending faster than fidget spinners and the latest Minecraft meme. The trend bodes particularly well for companies looking to expand into international markets, as it lowers up-front risks and costs.
Especially in the technology sector—and even more acutely in sales of SaaS services—the time-honored approach to prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales revenues is morphing radically in response to new workforce demographics, new sales technologies, and new customer expectations.
“Source: VB | Profiles”
What does the inside sales trend mean for CEOs and CROs, and what should your sales organization be doing about it? Here are 4 drivers that explain the inside sales trend, and that your sales management exec’s need to understand right now.
1) Sales closing cycles are accelerating: While large enterprise deals in the past might have required 6-12 months from to courting-and-close, a well-oiled inside sales team might do the same in 30-90 days. How?
– Forget getting on an airplane and instead use inside sales to increase the velocity of sales processes. Especially with SaaS products, it’s not about getting 10 meetings per week anymore. It’s about giving prospects the tools and information to qualify themselves at your website, and then answering whatever questions remain so that they feel comfortable moving forward with a free trial or paid pilot.
– Inside sales processes better optimize the handoff from marketing to sales. According to research from HubSpot, at least 44% of inside sales’ pipeline typically comes from marketing, and marketing automation tools allow those better quality leads by analyzing and fine-tuning a larger volume of prospects at the top of the funnel.
– Try rapid iterations in your high-velocity sales approach, and double-down on channels and techniques that are gaining the traction. Start by creating buyer ‘personas’ of your ideal customer and then gather whatever data you can to analyze the buyer journey and decision psychology. Using a more data-driven approach, instead of relying on the ‘gut’ of your best sales reps can increase sales volume and lower your sales costs.
– And finally, make it painless (or automatic) to schedule a meeting or demo by using free online tools like Calendly or Doodle. Remember also to make it easy to sign the contract! HelloSign and Docusign can help there.
2) Workplaces are now global: Companies operate in a global context and target prospects can procure from anywhere. Inside sales teams can be located in any country.
– Connected technologies have created a global marketplace and workplaces where colleagues can be sitting in different parts of the world yet still collaborate effectively. Video messaging apps let people have a face-to-face experience with anyone, without leaving the office.
– Likewise, sales people can be hired anywhere in the world—to localize inside sales processes to suit local cultures, and to call on prospects in their time zones to provide support and that final push.
3) SaaS and Services are proliferating: Mega-$$$ enterprise software deployments are fewer and fewer, replaced by SaaS services and monthly subscriptions. Front-loaded field sales processes are too expensive and risky for these types of deals.
– Subscriptions services can be found everywhere now, from your dinner meal delivered at home to your e-mail host at work. The proliferation of SaaS technologies has matured beyond hosting and storage and security, and is now driving the rise of inside sales as the SaaS mentality and technology is finding its way into marketing and sales processes.
– Along with inside sales processes, sales compensation models for SaaS products should be calculated based on lifetime value of the deal (expressed as MRR or ARR or TCV) versus price.
– This influx of SaaS technologies and on-demand services is driving the trend to measure and optimize everything, including sales processes.
4) Workforce demographics are changing: Your target buyer is likely a Millennial who is not interested in having lunch and more likely to respond to inside sales’ self-help product materials and marketing’s digital funnel campaigns.
– A sea change is happening in the demographic of tech buyers and tech salespersons. Millennials already dominate the workforces in the majority of technology companies, and GenZ is entering now. These new workers have already impacted everything from HR policies to office food choices, and they are a major force behind the inside sales trend as well.
By using modern inside sales methodologies, companies can capitalize on these trends and lower their overall cost of sales. In particular, companies can reduce the risks and costs of sales expansion into new markets and geographies like Europe.
+ + +
Sales Force Europe is a pioneer of the Sales-as-a-Service model, starting in 2003. More than 200 enterprises have trusted Sales Force Europe to expand their sales into Europe and other international regions using our acclaimed Accelerated Sales Platform with sales team outsourcing. Our Platform includes Accelerated Market Analysis, Accelerated Lead Generation, and Accelerated Sales modules, which can be delivered as an integrated service or as stand-alone modules.
If your company is looking for the latest sales methodologies to reach enterprises and channels throughout Europe, Sales Force Europe can help you. Let’s talk. –Rick [email protected]